We are a Pearson Vue Authorized Testing
Due to COVID-19 guidelines, our testing center respectfully requires all testing
candidates to comply with the following rules:
- You must wear a face mask. The mask will be inspected prior to
entering the test room.
- Wash your hands in the restroom upon arrival at the test center.
- Use hand sanitizer upon guidance from test center staff before
the admissions process and before entering the testing room.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the test center. Candidates
may also bring their own into the testing room.
- A candidate may wear disposable gloves throughout their test,
but must demonstrate to the administrator that nothing is hidden in the gloves.
Gloves will not be provided by the test center.
- Use the tissue provided to cover your nose and mouth in case of
sneezing or cough.
Our test center staff is following strict cleaning regimens after each admission
session and exam session, including disinfecting all items that candidates come
into contact with.
By appearing to test, you certify that:
- You have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been in close personal
contact with someone who has a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis.
- You have had no flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days, such as
fever or chills and a cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- You have not travelled internationally within the last 14 days
or been in close personal contact with someone who has travelled internationally
within the last 14 days
Note: Plenty of free Parking available!
Please Call 508-422-9800 or visit
us to register for the exam